ABR1 (Articulated Bridge Rover)
Working in bridge construction can be one of the most dangerous jobs to do. Several people are injured or even killed in bridge construction accidents every year. In response to this, Man Lift introduces ABR1. This machine is specifically designed for the bridge construction industry where access to working on bridges is limited.
There are over 600,000 bridges in the United States that span over 4 trillion road systems (Source: U.S. Department of Transportation Statistics Highway Profile).
The ABR1 is a new and safe solution for productive bridge construction allowing crews to work safely and in a very timely manner.
- Customer and market driven in response to real industry challenges
- Platform capacity 750 lbs, 2 occupants maximum
- High strength steel construction for increased stability
- Includes ground controls and platform controls
- Additional electrical outlets on the platform
- 4WD (optional)